Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Return to Boating


Hi family:


We finally got to test our new boat yesterday, and it worked great! The lake was calm and empty (TN was having its first home game), and the temperature of both the water and air was perfect. I sent you all an invitation to see the pictures I took on Kodak ShareGallery, but I'm not sure its working, so I thought I'd make this posting as well (I did not get any messages from anyone about the last one share gallery I sent, about our Labor Day in a cabin, but that could be because my email address in KodakShare was out of date). Anyway, hope everyone is having a great weekend, and we can't wait to see Mom and Dad in a couple of weeks!


3 comments:

Dad and Mom said...

Great pictures of the boat, John. We're anxious to take a ride. The pictures of your Labor Day weekend looked great. It would be a fun way to have a family gathering. Our weather has been cool and wet. We envy your warm sunshine. The Hushers looked better yesterday. Dad and Mom

Kate, Jon, Jared & Sean said...

Hi, John. I got to see all of the pictures, but I viewed them at school and wasn't able to write a response. Looks like you guys are re-adapting to Tennessee quite well. The boat looks like a lot of fun!
Kate

Bob K said...

Looks like you guys are enjoying being back.