Friday, August 22, 2008

Everything Changes

Paul got moved into his new apartment last week, Tommy is moved into his dorm, and Kayla is deep into band camp and school. The other night, Julie and I stopped by Sunken Gardens - we haven't gone there in a long time. It's amazing how much it has changed since the days we used to run wild there when we visited Grandma and Grandpa Nehe (you can see their old house in the back of the first picture. I had my cell phone with me, so I decided to take some pics so that those of you who haven't been by there in a while could see it in full bloom.


4 comments:

Dad and Mom said...

Bob, the pictures of the garden are beautiful. I use to walk with Mom through the garden late a night when I was in college. We had a lot of good talks there. It has always been so beautiful. Dad and Mom

Kate, Jon, Jared & Sean said...

Beautiful pictures, Bob. Jon and I had our engagement photos taken there in honor of Grandma and Grandpa.

John said...

Where's our fort?

Looks prettier than I remember it. Glad to see it's still there. Is that the old pine tree we used to climb in the background of picture #7?

Bob K said...

The trees we used to hide in are still there, but thinned out quite a bit. They are just to the right of the picture in pic #7, and just to the left of the picture in the next to last pic.